Glenwood provides more than 20 different services, treatments and educational programs to children, adolescents, and adults with autism and behavioral disorders. While symptoms may be subject to classification, people are not. Glenwood’s treatments and services are creatively tailored to enhance each person’s opportunities for success.
Who We Serve
- Individuals with autism ages 15 months through adulthood
- Families touched by autism
- Youth diagnosed with significant emotional and behavioral challenges
- Professionals pursuing specialized training
- Diagnosis and Evaluations
- Family support and therapy
- In-home services
- Occupational and speech therapies
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Social and daily living skills training
- Special education
- Vocational services
- School-based services
- Full-time residential care
- Parent and professionals training
Outpatient Therapy: Provides assessment and diagnosis, family support and training, individual and family thearpy, and ABA, speech and occupational therapies.
Residential: Provides a therapeutic, home-like environment for children and adults to receive comfort, stability, and individualized attention while learning the skills needed to participate in a community setting.
Consultation and Training: Provides diagnostic/evaluation services for identified students and training for personnel in school systems throughout the state. Special training seminars and hands-on instruction can be tailored to a school system upon request.
Education: Glenwood has educational programs on campus serving children with autism, children with behavioral health issues and adults with autism. Programs provide academic, vocational, behavioral, social, and daily living training for children and adults.
Hope Starts Here
Access to services begins with a phone call to Glenwood’s Intake Department, 205-795-3203. You will be asked to share general information about the person for whom you are calling. The Intake Department will assess your needs and provide you information about specific services and programs that can help.