Employee Benefits – Glenwood offers excellent benefits to those willing to make a commitment to our clients and to the agency.
- Health, dental and vision insurance (2 options) through BC/BS of Alabama (United Way). Life, accident and disability insurance paid for by the agency.
- AFLAC Critical Illness Coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays each year
- More than 20 paid days off first year
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program paid for by the agency
- Paid training and extensive professional development opportunities, including vocational certifications.
- Tuition assistance (limited)
- Career path opportunities for Direct Support Professionals