Make an impact every day.
Working at Glenwood is more than a career — you’ll come to work each day knowing that you’re making a difference and helping others live life to their fullest potential.
Positions are available providing services to individuals with autism or other behavioral health needs. Experience working with individuals with disabilities is preferred but not required. If you have a servant attitude and a desire to make a positive and nurturing difference in the life of another, we welcome you to apply.
To simplify and streamline our hiring process, Glenwood uses an online job application system. You may also apply in person at Human Resources on our Sicard Hollow campus.
Benefits and Culture
We value our employees at Glenwood and we’re proud to offer excellent benefits.
- BCBS Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays each year
- More than 20 paid days off first year
- Gas Allowance
- Competitive Salary with annual increases
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program paid for by Glenwood
- Paid training and vocational certifications
- Tuition assistance
- Career promotional opportunities
Glenwood goes the extra mile to ensure that our team feels valued and appreciated. The culture of our organization is caring, supportive, positive and kind. We recognize the hard work of our team members through a variety of program and finanical recognition.
If you’re interested in working with us and making an impact, please follow the link below to submit an electronic application or apply in person in our Human Resources Department on our Sicard Hollow campus.