March 6th, 2019
1pm – 4pm
150 Glenwood Lane
Birmingham, AL 35242
Seeking Direct Care Professionals!
Glenwood leads the state of Alabama in providing behavioral health care and educational services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and severe emotional disturbances. These services are provided in a least restrictive setting, through a continuum of care, with the highest respect for individuals and families served, In addition to direct care services, Glenwood provides consultation and training for mental health and educational professionals and promotes research in these specialized areas.
• Communication and interpersonal skills required
• Computer skills preferred
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• BS/BA in Human Services field preferred
• Valid Alabama driver’s license required and must be insurable through agency’s insurance carrier
• Must be 21 years of age or over
• Must pass a criminal, social, MVR background check, as well as obtain clearance through DHR’s Child Abuse and Neglect Registry and ABI/FBI registry
• Must be certified or able to pass agency required and provided training in CPR, 1st Aid,
Managing Crisis Safely (MCS) and Medication Administration Certification
• Must pass all required pre-employment screenings