Birdies for Charity is a fundraising program designed to give participating charities the opportunity to generate contributions for their organization based on the number of “birdies” made by Champions Tour players during the Regions Tradition. You have the opportunity to pledge a donation per “birdie” starting at $0.05.
GUESS THE BIRDIES CONTEST
- Donors will have the chance to make a guess of the total number of birdies made by Champions Tour players during the 2015 Regions Tradition. One Grand Prize winner will win two (2) Weekly Gallery ticket packages to the 2016 U.S. Open Championship at Oakmont Country Club in Oakmont, PA!
- Every donor will be entered into a random drawing for prizes every Friday starting January 30th – May 15th.
- Prizes include: Joe Namath autographed football, Bo Jackson autographed item, Kendra Scott Jewelry, 2015 Iron Bowl tickets, Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama tickets, $500 to Diamonds Direct, gift certificates, and many more!
- This year, Red Diamond and SouthWest Water Company are our proud sponsors of the Birdies for Charity “Bonus Bucks”! Their support allows for the top ten charities that raise the most money to receive additional funds from Red Diamond and SouthWest Water Company on behalf of the Regions Tradition. The top ten charities receive “Bonus Bucks provided by Red Diamond and SouthWest Water Company” with the top charity receiving $11,000!
- Bonus Bucks will be shared in proportion to the pledges collected on their behalf.
- Bonus Bucks are paid based on a charity’s total pledges paid, not on the total pledges made.
- Example: Charity A solicited $20,000 in pledges, but only $10,000 is collected. Charity A receives Red Diamond Bonus Bucks based on the $10,000 collected.
Top Ten Charities:
1st place – $11,000
2nd place – $8,000
3rd place – $6,000
4th place – $3,000
5th place – $2,500
6th place – $2,500
7th place – $2,000
8th place – $2,000
9th place – $1,500
10th place – $1,500